Welcome to the Official Blog of Mrs. Minneapolis International 2011

The International Pageant System was created to showcase married women, their coummunity involvement and commitment to marriage and family. Each woman chooses a platform in which they are passionate about to promote throughout their reign. My platform is titled, "The Unseen Enemy-Educating Parents on Internet Safety." My website is www.mrsminneapolis.com



The 2011 Mrs. Minnesota Interneational Pageant will be held on March 12 & 13th in St Cloud, MN. I am very excited to continue my work teaching parents and children about the dangers of the Internet. Please visit http://www.mrsminnesota.com/ for tickets and more info!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Go Red for Women

  I volunteered at the annual Go Red for Women luncheon at the Hilton Hotel. This is the national platform for the International Pageant System. Heart disease is the #1 killer of women so it's very important that women pay attention to their bodies and health. I don't have a history of heart disease in my family and my husband and I are vegan which means I eat no cholesterol in diet so my numbers are great!

It was great to see so many people support the cause. At the lunch we raised over $40,000!!
The ballroom was set up just beautifully for the event.


Danielle Enberg, Miss Wright County, and I were greeters for the attendees as they entered the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment