Welcome to the Official Blog of Mrs. Minneapolis International 2011

The International Pageant System was created to showcase married women, their coummunity involvement and commitment to marriage and family. Each woman chooses a platform in which they are passionate about to promote throughout their reign. My platform is titled, "The Unseen Enemy-Educating Parents on Internet Safety." My website is www.mrsminneapolis.com



The 2011 Mrs. Minnesota Interneational Pageant will be held on March 12 & 13th in St Cloud, MN. I am very excited to continue my work teaching parents and children about the dangers of the Internet. Please visit http://www.mrsminnesota.com/ for tickets and more info!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I attended the first annual Meet and greet Holiday Party hosted by Pageants Unlimited. It was an excellent opportunity to meet other contestants and people involved behind the scenes in the pageant. Everyone in the family was invited and my daughter, Hopkins Raspberry Festival Jr. Queen, loves to come to the "big girl" events. She is especially in love with my coach Cheri Kennedy.

All of the Mrs. MN International contestants attending the party

Kelsy, Claire my daughter, and Miss Teen MN International Jenna O'Rourke

Myself and Cheri Kennedy, my coach

Miss Teen Minnesota International Jenna O'Rourke and myself

In front of the Christmass tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment