Welcome to the Official Blog of Mrs. Minneapolis International 2011

The International Pageant System was created to showcase married women, their coummunity involvement and commitment to marriage and family. Each woman chooses a platform in which they are passionate about to promote throughout their reign. My platform is titled, "The Unseen Enemy-Educating Parents on Internet Safety." My website is www.mrsminneapolis.com



The 2011 Mrs. Minnesota Interneational Pageant will be held on March 12 & 13th in St Cloud, MN. I am very excited to continue my work teaching parents and children about the dangers of the Internet. Please visit http://www.mrsminnesota.com/ for tickets and more info!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

American Heart Association Gala

On October 16th, 2010 I helped volunteers like Becky Ringen set up the Minneapolis convention center for that evening's fundraiser! It was a lot of work getting everything from the chairs covered to the silient auction looking beautiful. I wasn't able to stay for the actual dinner that night due to it being my daughter's birthday. I hope they raised a lot of money because heart disease is the #1 one killer of women. Know your numbers and sign up for the Go Red For Women movement at http://www.goredforwomen.org/
Get your free red dress pin and learn more about how to live heart healthy! I myself had heart surgery on Halloween in 2000. Take care of yourselves!!
Setting up the convention Center

Look at how pretty it is so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment